Thursday, September 15, 2016

BLOGGER INTERVIEW: NANA'S FASHION

We are interviewing Natali from Nana's Fashion today here on Tippy Taste Jewelry. Her versatile style never fails to inspire us. Read on to learn more about her life in Budapest and what inspires her. You can see more of her style and travel photos on her Facebook and instagram
______________________________________


Hello Natali, can you share with us a little about yourself?

I am 20 years old. I was born in Bulgaria but I live in Budapest since I was a child, so I speak both languages fluently. I have one year left at a fashion school/college where I study fashion management, and now I am building my own brand with my own design clothes. I will also be opening my own store in a few weeks.



"It's hard to be the best and to be widely-read, you have to be very good and very consistent."

What is the blogging industry like in Budapest?
I started blogging 2 years ago, when the blogging industry was not so prevalent here. There were a few known bloggers in Hungary but not more than 10. Now the situation is completely different. Everyone has a fashion blog! Okay I am just kidding. But to tell you the truth there are so many fashion bloggers now that I can't even count them. And they just become more and more. It's a small market, but it's hard to be the best and to be widely-read, you have to be very good and very consistent.



How would you describe your style?
This is the only question I can never answer. I can not describe it. I love dressing differently. I love extreme, edgy and casual pieces which I pair completely different than other people. I love being feminine and sophisticated, but sometimes I just put on my BF jeans and sneakers. It really depends on my mood and the occasion.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I love earrings but my favourite piece is this rose gold chain bracelet and this long necklace. They were a gift from my boyfriend. :)


Where do you usually buy your jewelry from?

In Hungary there's not that many shops so I usually buy my jewelry from Mango, H&M or Zara. I love Parfois as well.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason"

What are some quotes you live by?
This may seem cliché but I believe that everything happens for a reason. Life had confirmed that to me many times. And another thing is that if you know you love something you must go for it! Don't let others make an influence on you. It's your life and if you are patient and very-very hard working you will achieve your goals! 

Lastly, where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully I will have my own brand. Not just here in Hungary but in England as well :)


____________________________________
We hope you enjoyed reading this interview as much as we do. Stay tuned for more at Tippy Taste Jewelry. Thank you!
Photo credits: Natali Drencseva; Nana's Fashion

1 comment:

  1. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
    https://www.kisiri.co.za/homecoming-dresses-320

    ReplyDelete