Thursday, September 15, 2016

BLOGGER INTERVIEW: MY DAILY STYLE BOOK



We are honored to be interviewing the sweet Serbian born fashion blogger from My Daily Style Book today here on Tippy Taste Jewelry. This talented girl is currently completing her studies in Milan, read on to learn more about her move to Milan, thoughts about fashion and what inspires her. You can also find her on Instagram and Facebook 


______________________________________

Hello Natasa, can you share with us a little about yourself?

I was born in Novi Sad, Serbia where I finished my high school, and at the age 19 I decided to move to Milan, Italy where I would continue pursuing my academic career in Management and Finance. Now I am in the second year of my Master of Science in Fashion Business, expecting to graduate by the end of this year.


"I figured it was a great opportunity to go abroad and gain some international experience"

On your blog you mentioned you moved to Milan from Serbia, what made you decided to move?

Since I was very young, it has been very impressive to me to be independent. When the time has arrived and I had to choose my university, I figured it was a great opportunity to go abroad and gain some international experience. Italy is not very far away from Serbia, the mentality is quite similar, and Bocconi (my university) is very high-rated and famous so I decided that would be the best choice for me. Plus, Milan is known as the perfect city for fashion.

How would you describe your style?

Actually, I find this question rather complex. If we refer to what I find the most beautiful style that I would wear all the time, that would be midi, red, romantic skirts with bows on the hair and stiletto heels. However, given that I am always in a hurry and busy with other things besides my blog, very often I opt for some jeans, sneakers and basic t-shirt. But on my blog I always try to show new stuff and be very creative.




Where do you get your inspirations from?

From everywhere. Seeing how other people dress up, even just some small details, so I make them look different on me. To be honest, whenever I watch Gossip Girl, I always get really inspired because for me that was the show with the best styles ever. And also, following a lot of creative people on Instagram helps me get new ideas daily.


"The people who I look up to the most are my parents."

Who’s your role model?

It may sound really typical, but the people who I look up to the most are my parents. They have really given me an amazing childhood and life, and provided me an opportunity to go abroad and follow my dreams. 



"I don't like to overdo it, however a necklace that makes the outfit completely different is something that I really adore."

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

Honestly speaking, I do not wear jewelry that often, but when I do I like the most are statement necklaces. I don't like to overdo it, however a necklace that makes the outfit completely different is something that I really adore. I have one from Zara that is very stylish and elegant.


Where do you usually buy your jewelry from?

It depends, I don't pay attention much at the brand. But when I do shop, then it's usually Accessorize, sometimes Zara and also Bijou Brigitte. Also, there is one vintage store in my hometown where they have amazing necklaces, and I always go there when I go back home.




"It is important to be yourself and show the credibility of what you represent"

Lastly, what advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog?

First, I would suggest them to do it only if they are really determined to take it seriously. It is a kind of hobby, however it requires the constant dedication and inspiration. And second, once it is started, just go with the flow and be what you are: at the end, people like to see the real us and what makes us happy. It is important to be yourself and show the credibility of what you represent.


______________________________________


We hope you enjoyed reading this interview as much as we do. Stay tuned for more at Tippy Taste Jewelry. Thank you!
Photo credits: Natasa Blair, My Daily Style Book

No comments:

Post a Comment